Modern societies have a growing dependency on Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) that are globally networked. However, this growing dependency comes with major emerging potential threats to network and information security and mainly to the society and its members. The growing abuse of electronic networks for criminal purposes, adversely affect the integrity of critical national information infrastructures as well as private personal information and children safety.
Cybersecurity is now considered a major part of any national security policy, and it is well-known that decision makers in the US, the EU, Russia, China, India and other nations, are identifying cyberdefense / cybersecurity matters as having number one priority in their national defense strategies. In addition, more than 130 countries worldwide have declared dedicated cyberwar divisions and scenarios within their national security teams. All these efforts are being added to the traditional security efforts to combat cybercrimes, cyber frauds and other faces of Cyber threats.
- Developing a national strategy for cybersecurity and Critical Information Infrastructure Protection (CIIP).
- Establishing national Government–Industry Collaboration.
- Deterring cybercrime.
- Creating National Incident Management Capabilities.
- Promoting a national culture of cybersecurity.
This conference is addressed to:
- Government and private sector employees
- Staff, department managers, financial and administrative departments
- Employees and officials of the financial and banking sector
- IT staff and managers
- Employees of industrial, commercial and financial companies
- Staff and officials of sensitive entities such as internal – defense – intelligence agencies
- IT companies and telecom companies.
- The concept and importance of cybersecurity and cyberspace and their impact on the national security of Kuwait and the Gulf.
- Security as a service, clean piping, vulnerability assessment, email and the Internet as a service.
- Secret kidnapping of the government information system and financial entities.
- Threads in the world of Internet things.
- Proper employee use of the Internet and e-mail.
- Adaptive security strategy «, a time map for the evolution of viruses.
- Promote an advanced society in the technology sector.
- The theft of sensitive data, and the intrusion of hackers into the network of legislative developments and their reflection on the mechanisms of dealing in crimes of information technology.
- Secure infrastructure networks and industrial control applications.
- Best practices and global standards for information systems security
The conference presents successful experiences and practices from several Arab and foreign countries (Saudi Arabia, the Arab Republic of Egypt, Italy and the United Nations). It also features modern, advanced and unique topics through lectures and scientific papers by leading experts from leading companies, professors and researchers from faculties Universities and centers specializing in ICTs.